- Resource Type:
- Professional Learning
KQED Teach is a fun and social online learning platform for educators to improve their media literacy skills.
KQED Teach is dedicated to engaging educators in a hands on approach to learning digital media literacy skills. Throughout the platform’s modules and courses, participants will be challenged to learn and deepen media making skills by creating their own media via their personal devices and interacting with a community of learners.
KQED Teach Objectives Include:
- develop higher levels of personal media literacy,
- demonstrate the ability to create effective media in a variety of formats,
- learn how media can be used effectively to promote learning and,
- further your learning through participation in an online community of learners,
- develop strategies for bringing new media literacies to your learning environment
Discover a range of course modules and resources at KQED Teach today!
Brought to you By
KQED is for everyone who wants to be more. KQED’s television, radio, digital media, and educational services change lives for the better and help individuals and communities achieve their full potential.view all resources from this partner »